Thursday 23 August 2012

It's Tough at The Top



I finally find the ideal candidate for head of R&D and what happens? He's already a "guest" of @mrcessna. Negotiations began: but as always we hit a snag, when his reasonable demands for penguins, involve @olsenHalkier  heading off in the 107 for Oslo Zoo, only to find out that they don't fit in the boot. Further complications ensued when some operatives in Blighty set off for London Zoo - only to find that the keepers were in the middle of their annual count and weighing. It's going to be tough getting our quarry out without them noticing. I  have offered a giant  turtle as a temporary peace offering. But all @mrcessna asks is - is he tall enough? He's a damned giant turtle, for crying out loud. 

 In happier news, trusty Ally - @Poringlandoak has made contact with @fordthecat. Secret handshakes were exchanged and our ally -the pub - tells me that plans have been issued for the forthcoming #operationbankholidayweekend - Real Ale Festival. It is a shame that representatives from HQ can't make this event. We have an operative coming back from a long jaunt in Moldova weekend. A pinata party has been organised. And 007 has been invited to reprise his role as the Pinata

Continuing the good news. I notice that @corvusfluff has found a new 2:IC for the flying division. I worry that  my Head of Flying Division will go all soft on us, but apparently  Head of Flying tells me she'll be fine.  
I'm not overly sure when my Head of the Flying Division had a sex change. If indeed she did? @CaptainLimey did you take the memo (sorry TOP SECRET DON'T LOOK) on this? Fortunately @pozicle tells me we have it all under control - WHATEVER THAT MEANS!


Talking of mislaying things we have real issues  here at HQ as the Plans for world domination went missing for a while.  @mustardsupercat tells me that we left them in the washing machine. Seems somebody thought I meant wash them  when I actually asked for them to be laundered through the  system. Heads have rolled I assure you. Fortunately, our continually reliable Ally @DrBizzarro  informs me there is a copy of them on the pen drive, I lent him which apparently also has our Leonard Cohen collection. So that's another crisis averted. Which is useful because - as usual @fordthecat was scouring the litter trays, on the assumption that that they would turn up there.

And talking of averting a crisis, I have an announcement to make:
We have successfully infilitrated the Men in Black Organisation...


 Until next time 
Rover and Out





No comments:

Post a Comment