Wednesday 15 August 2012

Oh Poop

Can anyone explain to me how you are supposed to plan world domination and all that goes with it, without the internet?

 I know from conversations with fellow dictators - most notably - @notsogreatdictator that grants used to be available in the old days, and @drbizzarro seems to do much of his business on something called the never never. But I'm finding it increasingly difficult to function without access to google.

And what makes it worse is that I have Operatives who don't read their memos. Who tell me they didn't get to where they are today by reading memos - and that memos are for squares.
So net or no net I have renamed memos "TOP SECRET - DON'T READ"  on the grounds that most nefarious organisations and spies can't resit a top secret don't read stamp or sticker!

Fortunately those nice broadband people are sending their top operative to solve #SPECTRE's  problems. So normal service should be resumed as soon as possible.Unless...

Ooh horrible thought.... I hope their operatives read their memos.

If they don't? - HEADS WILL ROLL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment