Wednesday 15 August 2012

Oh Poop Sorted... Or the Domestic side of HQ


Apparently our irrational and (dare I say it?) temperamental internet issue was caused by "water in the wires". No I've never heard of that either. And I read the Memos (sorry 

TOP SECRET DO NOT READ - yes that means you @captainlimey)



The Operative from the Internet Company seemed surprised by the level of water in the wires and the degree of damage it had done in such a short time. To his suprise, I was not alarmed by the amount of water. Well, we are at the Underwater base at the moment. Still to his credit the Operative donned his wet suit and went out and sorted the problem!

Hopefully, we will not see him again.



We did, however, have an unexpected Johnny turn up at HQ trying to persuade me that he could do us a better deal on our energy bills.
It took quite a bit to convince him that here at #SPECTRE we don't need to worry about energy bills because we have our own wind farm on Mars. I'm not sure he believed us, but before we fed him to the head of the Underwater Divisions pet tiger we did show him the view of said farm.
 
Never let it be said that SPECTRE is an uncaring organisation!

Still, with the internet back working. We can get back to our plans to take over the world.

I would like to mention @pozicle in this despatch. This Operative - has done stirling service this week, and has saved Training a lot of money and time by finding  Operative and Flying Division manuals already written for us. I give you the links - for those of you currently undertaking this training

http://user.xmission.com/~emailbox/catrules.htm
http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/f61/parrot-rules-15029.html

May I remind Operatives that they must not mix these rules up - or let them get into enemy hands!

Otherwise, heads will roll!

Well it has been a busy day - two blog postings and  two visitors to HQ - so Allies and Operatives, you will forgive me if I go lie down.

Until next time

Rover and Out



       

No comments:

Post a Comment