Wednesday 7 March 2012

Musings Wednesday 7th March


Evening All,
 
It's not been quiet here at SPECTRE HQ, let me assure you. Even though it has been quiet on the blogging front. 


Our plumber's wife gave birth to twins on Monday night, which caused chaos as you just can't send ANY old replacement to a top secret base like ours. There are checks to be made, references to be taken up, et cetera, et cetera... 


Still, it's all sorted now and the piranha are safe in their tank - until the next Secret Agent comes along.


I had no idea the impact that my revelation that I am an alumni of The Unseen University would have on our Tree Division. I do hope @sofizy their intrepid leader, has got over his shock! And found his voice again.


Sometimes, however,  I really wonder how our Operatives think I got to be Chief Cat -  It's not all evil acts and extreme planning you know, Sometimes you really do need to work on the qualifications on your CV. Young Operatives take note.


Til next time,


Rover

No comments:

Post a Comment